[CPWG] Informal meeting with GAC PSWG at ICANN67

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:58:10 UTC 2020

The practice of At-Large is for member participants to be able to join in
our working group remotely.  Our working group meetings are open to all
observers who at the discretion of the Chair may speak (we rarely turn
anyone down unless we run out of time).

I think we should ask the GAC about their practice, and what distinctions
they have about participants  - like members, participants, observers - and
what access they have to the discussions.  I would gladly include you on
the list as a member participant, Roberto.