[CPWG] Revised statement on the EPDP Report Addendum

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri May 1 04:01:05 UTC 2020

See https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=126430910

A revised statement is now posted including the changes I proposed on
27 April (in red), and those added since by both Hadia and me (in blue).

All of these changes were discussed during the CPWG meeting on
Wednesday, 29 April 2020.

The unusual number of last minute changes are due to discussions with
other groups within the EPDP, ensuring that the ALAC statement is as
complete as possible.

Virtually everything that is in this statement agrees with and is
supported by previous statements of the ALAC.

For those who wish to see the legal memos mentioned in the statement:

<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/126430910/Anon-Email-Memo%20-%20ICANN%20-%2004.02.2020.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1588304969000&api=v2>The
Bird & Bird memo on Legal/Natural

<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/126430910/ICANN%20accuracy%20memo%209%20April%202020.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1588304946000&api=v2>The
Bird & Bird memo of 09 April