[CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:02:25 UTC 2020

Exactly my point!

I am interested in being able to collaborate and provide my input in the
regular CPWG meeting discussions therefore I feel compelled to participate
in these single issue meetings (which by the way are very enlightening) to
do so. Otherwise, why I am participating in the CPWG at all?

The problem is not the single issue meeting itself is the additional
meetings.

-ed