[CPWG] REMINDER / NEW DOODLE: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group Single Issue Call: "GeoNames Survey"

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Wed May 27 10:11:43 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Kind reminder for those who haven’t completed the doodle, yet.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 10:43 PM
To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>, "cpwg at icann.org" <cpwg at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [CPWG] NEW DOODLE: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group Single Issue Call: "GeoNames Survey"

Folks,
To be CLEAR, this is a special call for people who have NOT taken the survey and wish to do so with my assistance and the that of interpreters in French and Spanish. It is NOT a discussion of the poll or its results. That will happen on the regular CPWG call. Sorry if there’s any confusion.

THIS CALL IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN the GEONAMES SURVEY!

Jonathan