[CPWG] REMINDER: Subsequent Procedures: Call for comments to Proposed Revision of the Community Priority Evaluation Guidelines to close on 29 May 2020, 11:59 UTC

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:35:37 UTC 2020

Dear all,

As an action item from the just concluded call of the CPWG, here is a
reminder for you to comment on the first draft of the Proposed Revisions to
the CPE Guidelines:

The said draft is accessible by way of a *Googledoc
(comment-only): Proposed Revisions to CPE Guidelines, 19 May 2020
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y8PZD91dl9IVtTXmVh2ZEzKhw6mk7-3PGzxipLpI4WU/edit?usp=sharing>*

If you wish to comment, then please do so *by Friday 29 May 2020, 11:59 UTC*.

Thanks,

Justine
---