[CPWG] Statement on ODP Concept Paper v2.0

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jan 19 17:01:13 UTC 2021

Thanks Alan for the statement, I had a comment in relation to the flow chart on the last page of the concept paper.  The flow chart indicates a direct path of communication between the GNSO council and the ODP team other than the GNSO Council Liaison/Liaisons to the ODP group. More clarification is required in relation to this other means of communication between the ODP team and the GNSO council and if you have some other direct means of communication between the council and the ODP team why do you need a Liaison?

Hadia