[CPWG] Statement on ODP Concept Paper v2.0

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 19 17:48:22 UTC 2021

My preference is to not add that for the following reasons:

- it is indeed a valid question, but it is a result of the insertion
of the GNSO Liaison into the equation, which is out main point of
contention - and why the GNSO Council itself is even the focus.

- I am a bit worried that they may address your point and ignore the
main one - it is FAR easier to address than putting back some sort of DFG.

Let's discuss further.

Alan