[CPWG] ALAC Advice

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:18:57 UTC 2021

Dear all,
At today's session on "End User Participation in ICANN PDPs and their Role within the ICANN ecosystem” we had different opinions on how to deal with the situation in which At-Large does not reach a consensus position.
From the discussion on the chat it emerged that there are different views. I also believe that this impacts also on the role of ALAC as Advisory Committee. I wonder whether we need to separate the participation on the PDP from the advice (to the Board).
Maybe we should have in a future CPWG session a discussion on this topic.
Cheers,
Roberto