[CPWG] ALAC Advice

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:26:10 UTC 2021

Thanks, Roberto,

Despite the fact that the consensus is a challenge to reach, Kindly note
that the ALAC has several times reached consensus in their discussion.
Furthermore, I have seen in the voting process of ALSes that discussions
and deliberations are followed.

I think the discussion would be "What is consensus?", How do you reach
Consensus? What is the difference between Rough Consensus and Full
Consensus?

Clearly, there are points where the discussion has to get towards consensus
though in reality, it is very difficult to get full consensus since there
are many divergent views and opinions regarding certain discussions and
topics.

The ALAC has submitted Advice to the board - this is also known as the ALAC
Advice and also we have an ALAC representative to the board who is
constantly updating the community and also providing feedback to the board
on various At-Large issues.

Thanks
Daniel K. Nanghaka
ᐧ