[CPWG] DRAFT Comment on EC NIS2 Proposal

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Wed Mar 10 06:18:20 UTC 2021

Looks good!

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>
Main: +1 (202) 827-7594
Direct: +1 (202) 420-7483

________________________________
From: CPWG <cpwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alan Greenberg via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 9:27:17 PM
To: CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
Subject: [CPWG] DRAFT Comment on EC NIS2 Proposal

Attached is the draft ALAC comment on the EC NIS2 Proposal.

It is also posted on the Wiki at
https://community.icann.org/x/zINeCQ, and I have created a Google Doc
as well
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/16oJtYMv1mjKQpvL_H_LmOYdKRmxerEF66L4Gc5AL28Q/).
In the Google Doc please limit yourself to COMMENTS and not suggested
edits to. Comments via e-mail also welcome, but please prefix any
comment SUBJECT line with NIS2 to ensure I don't miss it.

I will be discussing it on today's CPWG call.

The deadline for submission to the European Commission is next
Monday, 15 March. Accordingly my intent is to finalize this tomorrow
(Thursday) for consideration of the ALAC (subject to final editing).

Maureen will let the ALAC know the details of how they will consider it.

Alan