[CPWG] Transfer Policy Review Team: Question about the 60-days lock

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:19:25 UTC 2021

Dear Steinar,

Before the TRP WG work start , I have in mind that the reviewing of the TRP
will contribute to reduce the   transfer period, by keeping the lock period
to 60 days, the WG is going to maintain the same period.
So I'm with removing  the 60 day lock after the successful transfer, since
the TAC (or any other technical mechanisms) may avoid any transfer risks.

I'm not with the option to give the choice to the registrant, since in
some cases the registrant is not able to estimate the process period .

Chokri