[CPWG] Considerations about the latest polls

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Sat Nov 20 23:28:07 UTC 2021

Dear All,

In my humble opinion, a simple way to rationalize:

The 60-days lock was introduced in 1998/1999 and it withstood the
test of time in a domain that was seldom assured of "Crystal Ball
Gazing" even one year ahead.

Why think of changing without any very major significant gains ?

Your call please.

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302