[CPWG] Malware report

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Thu Nov 25 03:29:45 UTC 2021

+1 Roberto Gaetano:

Evidence leading to "Proof that Life Experiences" needs copious
tempering
over a reasonable span of time.

A few days back, Dr. Maureen Hilyard posted to one of the icann lists a
Phishing report
from the portals of https://interisle.net.

Feels good to have Dr. Alan Greenberg also post a report from the same
portals.

Personally, I have good regard for the Interisle Consulting Group.

However, there are other sources for phishing and malware related
quantifications.

To my mind, the core strength of ICANN is the "Smart Data Structures"
that make the
Common DNS Resource Records. One who works with these "Smart Data
Structures" is
very likely to be well tempered as well.

"Smart Data Structures" are open but DAAR being contemplated is for
ICANN purpose / statements.

Your call.....

Sincerely,

Gopal T V