[CPWG] The Bulk Registrations issue and why it is complex

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Tue Apr 5 13:20:00 UTC 2022

Dear All,

The National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) placed restrictions on
bulk registering
of .in domains due to “national security” reasons.

NIXI is the government-appointed authority responsible for managing .in
domains.

Explicit approval from NIXI for:

Individual registrants looking to register more than two domains
Registered accredited company looking to register more than a hundred
domains

It opens a debate on the other end of the spectrum i.e "Red Tape".

Your thoughts...

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302