[CPWG] Applicant Support GGP (Task 3)

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:48:14 UTC 2022

+1.

I saw the announcement, responded and volunteered to assist. Not even an
acknowledgement.

FWIW, both Evan and I served time on the original WG. For full disclosure,
the NCSG membership served on the WG as well.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*