[CPWG] Applicant Support GGP (Task 3)

mouloud khelif mouloud.khelif at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:11:17 UTC 2022

Dear all,
I am a newcomer to this group / mailing list and generally to ICANN work.
I recently joined the first Pilot Transition Program (based on Applicant
Support Program), and during our call this past week, Edmon Chung was
introduced as the only "successful" applicant (DotKids, DotAsia).
Mouloud.

Mouloud Khelif, M.Sc., MBA, MAS.
Strategy, Governance, Policy Consultant
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mouloud-khelif-12016b/