[CPWG] A call for topics for the ICANN73 GAC-ALAC bilateral meeting

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:43:38 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Thank you for a productive CPWG call today.

Please kindly see attached a list of topics to considered for the GAC/ALAC bilateral meeting with a kind request to  <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> @ICANN At-Large Staff to upload it onto the Wiki in a format similar to the one proposed by Justine: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186778158 .

 <mailto:justine.chew.icann at gmail.com> @justine.chew.icann at gmail.com as per your suggestion, I added the issues raised for the GNSO meeting, feel free to specify which would be most relevant also for the GAC meeting.

@All, please share comments on the list by the end of the week.

Thank you and best wishes,

Joanna