[CPWG] SSAD Operational Design Phase (ODP)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 02:17:00 UTC 2022

Alan, thanks!

For anyone interested in following developments to the SSAD ODP from the
perspective of the GNSO Council, I invite you to visit / watch the
following wiki page at which I try to post timely updates (at least
following each GNSO Council meeting).

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/GNSO+Liaison+Report%2C+post-Oct+2021#Updates-SSAD

Kind regards,
Justine