[CPWG] GNSO TPR PDP Phase1(a): CPWG input to the public comments

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Sun Jun 26 07:02:37 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Review (TRP) has been published for public comments June 21, 2022. The public comment period is scheduled to close on 2 August 2022.

Link to the public comment: https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/initial-report-on-the-transfer-policy-review-21-06-2022

I have created a Google document for CPWG members to add their comments. Please see https://docs.google.com/document/d/170iwGboQTinl4IytucRE5ccEGO-fyfKfwSCo5lXKIwk/edit?usp=sharing

There are 22 Preliminary Recommendations that I recommend all to pay attention to.

At-Large members in the TPR PDP will inform CPWG in our upcoming meetings. However, it is of importance that At-Large TPR PDP members get the CPWG input and comments to the Preliminary Recommendations.

Regards,

Steinar Grøtterød