[CPWG] REMINDER: At-Large Input to Post-creation and Post-Transfer Locks

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Mar 16 15:46:25 UTC 2022

Thanks Heidi.

All -- I cannot emphasize enough how it would be helpful if you all
studied the issue prior to the call, in order to make your choice.
If you have a question about the issue, please ask it here, so we don't
take more than the allocated time for this topic. As the follow-up call
to last week's ICANN 73 meeting, today's CPWG call aganda is going to be
rather full, hence there will be little time to explain the issues in
detail.
Many thanks for your understanding,

Olivier

--