[CPWG] Today's call

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:43:09 UTC 2022

Siva,

you can discuss positive ways to bring people together (=negotiate) only after you have clearly established the picket fence

I don’t think I was complaining, or at least this was not my intention - I just wanted to make the point that the unique interoperable internet is a non-negotiable basic principle

r.