[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Nov 20 10:01:50 UTC 2022

Gentlemen,

this was 10+ years ago. We live in a very different ICANN today and the
ALAC's standing is way better than it used to be in the wider scheme of
things. Just look at the composition of the ICANN Board and notice that
it is much less industry friendly than it used to be. Some members of
our community are lead figures that actively balance interests.
Kindest regards,

Olivier