[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:12:29 UTC 2022

Dear Evan,
Thank you very much for your diverse and  valuable inputs, including your
thoughts about some actors that somehow  participated in the fragmentation
of the internet by   supporting some Business models that  are sometimes in
contrast with public Interest .
What is important to note is that the view of internet fragmentation  has
evolved and now a certain level of fragmentation is tolerable  ( at
different layers : Technical , Governance , Trade ), and as you have
mentioned now we are looking for bridges. Hope that is not only a business
trend!

Friendly regards
Chokri