[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Annett Bonuke annett.bonuke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:12:19 UTC 2022

It's great following all the different perspectives in this discussion.

My takeway is that  it would be important for ALAC to keep an eye on the
developments of blockchain domains globally for the sole purpose of
advocating for and protecting the interests of the Internet end users.

Regards,
Annett Bonuke