[CPWG] GNSO TPR PDP meeting on Sep 5, 2022

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:00:13 UTC 2022

Dear Steinar,
I would like for  all the efforts that you are providing  in order to make
the At-large community updated about the TRP WG activities in addition to
your active participation in this WG.
No doubt that with the absence of objective Metrics it will be very hard
for the community members to decide for a precise lock period and proposals
will differ.
No doubt, in the absence of objective metrics, it will be very difficult
for the community members to decide on a precise period of lockdown and the
proposals will be multiple.

In my opinion the lock period in the case of inter registrants transfer
should be delegate to the registrants and no need to mention a lock period
in the CoR policy since from end-user perspective this period should be
reduced at the duration of the  management or financial process , so
registrants should improve this management process duration in order to
avoid a long lock period that will affects the services  offered to the end
user, a similar recommendations that  could be added to the policy CoR
without mentioning a static lock period that will handicape all actors and
that could evolve in a short period.

Friendly regards
Chokri