[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:09:52 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,

Please find  the record of  the  Emerging Identifier Technologies
<https://icann.zoom.us/rec/play/4ZhSDuzFnVqw66kYgnTuHdDzi_RH0IFCKqKuAzmmcFy7xUPX6aT1op_nmghEdsEV5jxGYZ_sInYl2Oow.4hEm0h7LHhMj6obE?startTime=1663743821000&_x_zm_rtaid=pNBkHu--SL-KGy5yfLrRoA.1664285662735.722e2ee0a7cb19b493f616b538af3f5b&_x_zm_rhtaid=161>
session
,  held during the ICANN75 meeting,  it provides some use cases of the
emerging  identifiers technologie.
Thank you @MOULOUD KHELIF <kelif at hotmail.com> for the reminder.

Friendly regards
Chokri