[CPWG] GGP report and feedback required

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 13:45:52 UTC 2023

 Thank you Maureen.
Kind regardsHadia
    On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 12:19:22 AM EDT, Maureen Hilyard via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org> wrote:

 Hi everyone
I am attaching my GGP report (in ppt) in the hope that you will find time to go through it before the CPWG meeting on Weds, and if possible prepare some feedback on the questions I have posed in the notes section of each slide (on behalf of Sarah and myself).
The GGP team has really appreciated the feedback we have received from the CPWG and as we are stepping up to weekly meetings in the runup to ICANN77, we would like as much assistance as possible as we progress through our work schedule.
But you are being forearmed with my presentation on Weds and I look forward to any comments being returned to my gmail address, see below, or in the actual meeting on Weds that Sarah and I will be attending.
Looking forward to your feedbackBest regardsMaureen

--
Maureen Hilyard
Development Consultant

Cook Islands Internet Action Group