[CPWG] GGP report and feedback required

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:17:45 UTC 2023

Hi everyone

I am attaching my GGP report (in ppt) in the hope that you will find time
to go through it before the CPWG meeting on Weds, and if possible prepare
some feedback on the questions I have posed in the notes section of each
slide (on behalf of Sarah and myself).

The GGP team has really appreciated the feedback we have received from the
CPWG and as we are stepping up to weekly meetings in the runup to ICANN77,
we would like as much assistance as possible as we progress through our
work schedule.

But you are being forearmed with my presentation on Weds and I look forward
to any comments being returned to my gmail address, see below, or in the
actual meeting on Weds that Sarah and I will be attending.

Looking forward to your feedback
Best regards
Maureen

--