[CPWG] ALAC Quorum needed for GGP consensus call at the CPWG meeting

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:48:08 UTC 2023

Dear ALAC members

Jonathan has requested attendance of ALAC members at the CPWG and OFBWG
calls.

Indeed, I would appreciate ALAC member attendance at this week's CPWG
meeting, so that we can get a quorate ALAC consensus on the full set of 9
Guidance Recommendations made by the GGP Applicant Support Programme WG, as
detailed in the GGP Guidance Recommendations Final Report (attached below).

 I would also appreciate it if you could read through the recommendations
(Section 3, pp. 7-23) before the meeting, with a view to agreeing with the
GGP Full consensus (p28) on each of the recommendations.

The community leads of the GGP WG are being asked to consult with their
communities and to return the results of their consensus calls to the GGP
Org team, for passing on to the GNSO Council by Thursday 7 Dec. At this
week's CPWG call, I will provide a brief presentation on the final
Guidance Recommendations and will poll the ALAC members as to their
agreement with the GGP group's consensus designations.

See you at the *CPWG meeting Weds 3 Dec 1400utc. *
Zoom Room:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/765717566?pwd=UTJCdWRSZVdJNEhOYW02OVBqQVQ1Zz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://icann.zoom.us/j/765717566?pwd%3DUTJCdWRSZVdJNEhOYW02OVBqQVQ1Zz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2MrI4XJ2kj2FH0ZVuBE22u>
/ Passcode: #CPWG2345*