[CPWG] Google pushes .zip and .mov domains onto the Internet, and the Internet pushes back

Khaled Koubaa khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:49:47 UTC 2023

Thank you Olivier.

There is indeed a long list of TLDs that are File Extension including very
widely used ones such as .io or .xyz

This blog post has the full list :
https://wkumari.github.io/2023/05/15/TLDs-that-are-extensions.html

PS: The writer of the blogpost is Warren Kumari from Google
PS2: I agree with his statement "I think that this particular ship has
sailed"

Khaled

Khaled Koubaa

Twitter : @koubaak <https://twitter.com/koubaak>