[CPWG] Circleid - Universal acceptance issues

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 18:00:22 UTC 2023

 Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I knows which IETF group would be dealing with this.  It might be a good idea to contact them, just to find out if they have something already in process.  If not, it seems like our next step should be to lay out a clear statement of what (technical) problem we would like IETF to devise a solution for, and what we feel the desired characteristics of the solution are.
Bill Jouris