[CPWG] Ready, Fire, Aim

David Mackey mackey361 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:51:59 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan,

I have read and re-read your message.

I think it's very important to invite dissenting voices into the At-Large
conversation. This is especially true for a global organization
that interacts with the widest population possible. It makes the community
stronger. It makes the output of At-Large more trustworthy.

Since I don't wish to be labeled as an old-timer with an axe to grind in
the future, I think it's time for me to withdraw my active participation in
the at-large for now.

Regards,
David