[CPWG] Summary of the last GNSO-TRT meeting

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Sep 15 10:42:00 UTC 2023

Lutz

If a registrar fails or loses their accreditation for any reason then ICANN will follow a process for moving the domains to another registrar (ICANN initiated)

However there is also bulk transfers that are initiated by a registrar – they normally need ICANN approval

It’s a bit messy right now, as it’s all this “partial portfolio” stuff which we tried to use years ago but couldn’t (we were a reseller of Enom’s before we got accredited)

Not sure if that helps?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.