[CPWG] At-Large (initial) input to the CORD recommendations

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Mon Apr 8 07:08:03 UTC 2024

Dear CPWG,

Attached is the pdf-version of the (initial) At-Large input to the Change of Registrant Data (CORD) recommendations.

As discussed at the CPWG meeting on April 3, 2024, CPWG members were invited to comment my proposals within April 7, 2024. No comments were received, hence my proposals have been added to the GNSO-TPR CORD document.

I will update CPWG based on the information given on the GNSO-TPR meeting on April 9, 2024.

Regards,

Steinar Grøtterød
At-Large representant GNSO-TPR