[CPWG] ICANN MEAC study 2023 abandoned?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Feb 16 14:26:17 UTC 2024

John

I suspect they’ll make an announcement, but I wouldn’t assume anything.
Maybe ask ICANN Staff who were dealing with it?

There should be a contact listed

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.