[CPWG] ICANN MEAC study 2023 abandoned?

John McCormac jmcc at hosterstats.com
Fri Feb 16 14:50:15 UTC 2024

On 16/02/2024 14:26, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:
> John
>
> I suspect they’ll make an announcement, but I wouldn’t assume anything.
>
> Maybe ask ICANN Staff who were dealing with it?
>
> There should be a contact listed

Tried the RFP e-mail, Michele,
It bounced. Also brought it up on the calls. The RFP seemed like an
ICANN wish list that was oblivious to reality of the damage caused by
the WHOIS largely going dark in May 2018 with automatic privacy on many
registrations.

Will look for an ICANN contact to see what is happening on it.

Regards...jmcc