[CPWG] Hijacked subdomains of major brands used for spamming

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Feb 27 14:56:55 UTC 2024

Carlton

This issue was flagged a long time ago by multiple organisations, including Nominet:
https://nominetcyber.com/dangling-dns-is-no-laughing-matter/

The problem with large zones is that it becomes increasingly complex for companies and their staff to manage them and avoid these kind of issues.

It’s an interesting problem,  but it’s not an easy one to fix.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.