[CPWG] Apology - Need to step down from co-chairing the CPWG

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 28 13:35:55 UTC 2024

Dear Hadia,

thank you so very much for all of your devotion and work in the past
years! It has been a pleasure to co-chair the CPWG with you and your
dedication towards following all policy work and keeping a close eye on
the policy comment pipeline is exceptional. With so much happening at
ICANN, it is no small feat!

I understand that both chairing a RALO and co-chairing the CPWG is a
significant amount of work - which sometimes ends up engulfing your
whole life. But I am reassured that the CPWG will not lose you
altogether as I look forward to your sustained contributions in At-Large
policy statements - something you have done since the very early days
when you have joined this community.

Thanks again and best of wishes for the preparation of the next ICANN
meeting.
Kindest regards,

Olivier