[CPWG] Apology - Need to step down from co-chairing the CPWG

Claire Craig claireccraig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:41:29 UTC 2024

Dear Hadia
Thanks for all that you have done as Co-Chair of the CPWG, I'm sure that
it would have taken a lot of sacrifice and effort and you handled it well.

Now as Chair of the AFRALO, this role is also one that will require your
attention, so I truly understand your decision. I'm sure that we will
continue to see you contributing on the CPWG and wish you all the best
moving forward.

CCC