[CPWG] Apology - Need to step down from co-chairing the CPWG

Denise de alcantara-hochbaum denise.hochbaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:50:32 UTC 2024

Hello Hadia,

Life is full of decisions, and for sure you made the right one. I'm sure
that your commitment to AFRALO as a chair isn't an easy task. You are
living the CPWG, after you have made a great contribution to this
community. In all the sessions that I followed, I could see your sharp
management of all issues and also contribution to a lot of
policy preparation.

You and Olivier made a very dynamic partnership and I hope that he will
find a good new partner like you did for several years.

Good luck and of course, we are still doing our best together!

My best,

Denise
*Denise Avivit de Alcantara Hochbaum*, PhD, AIA International Member
*Mobile: +1 (917) 757-2513 *
*910 M Street NW Apt 501 Washington DC*
*Design Factor Solutions, President*