[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: Revised Community Agreement Draft: 08-05-2016

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:35:24 UTC 2016

Chuck Gomes response to comments.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gomes, Chuck <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: Revised Community Agreement Draft:
08-05-2016
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs at anvilwalrusden.com>
Cc: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>

I for one trust the experts who have put this together. Unless others with
comparable expertise can point out any significant problems, I am willing
to trust those who are representing us.  If there are any serious problems,
we will have the public comment period to catch them.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>> No matter who made the changes, I am commenting on the text not on the
>>> author's identity.
>>> I have had to convert the PDF in word and have done my verifications and
>>> attached my comments
>>> There are serious problems in some of the terms.
>>> I have indicated all in terms of deletion with reasons and/or with
>>> comments in round bracket.
>>> Regartds
>>> Kavouss

Client