[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:55:08 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I stand by my earlier statement -- I don't think an "internal to ICANN"
> proposal was ever put on the table within the group prior to Frankfurt in
> any kind of tangible, concrete fashion.

Well i for one know that i specifically raised the "internal to ICANN" as
an option (when we were looking at scenarios) but you did mention that it
was the same thing as option 1 then (can't find the Gdocs url at the
moment). I also know that Alan did mention that strawman 1 did go in the
line of being an oversight mechanism (and not body) [1]

Nevertheless, if you say there has been not formal attempt no problem, how
about we now make the formal attempt to put that forward.

Regards
1. http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-rfp3/2014-November/000185.html

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*