[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:54:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

What would the community make of analogy suggested here? I think, it points
to the right direction in helping to establish whether Contract Co. as a
not-profit organization or body. Making the Contract Co. performing root
zone management, is not one of the functions of NTIA currently? Or do we
envisage spinning this off from the new entity?

Regards,
Wale