[CWG-Stewardship] Do we really need a Contracting Co.?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:40:22 UTC 2014

As we continue in this contracting route, i think we should remember 2
things:

- ICANN is home for gTLD and because it was handled by contract in the past
does not mean it should continue that way so i would expect this process to
think of how it solidifies on the mechanisms within ICANN instead of always
making the organisation's goals circle around contracting terms
- ICANN has built a highly diverse multi-stakeholder environment and we
should leverage on that by providing mechanisms that will energise it.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*