[CWG-Stewardship] Do we really need a Contracting Co.?

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:13:32 UTC 2014

Avri,

I want to clarify. You wrote:

*The problem is that if the ICANN internal multistakeholder community says
A, the ICANN Board can say Not A, and there is NOTHING we can do about it. *

The avenue I am exploring is to empower the ccNSO and the gNSO *as such*
with the capacity to sign an MoU with the chosen IANA contractor (and to
choose it). In that approach, the ICANN Board would NOT be in the loop.

Does that clarify and answer your concern?

B.