[CWG-Stewardship] Do we really need a Contracting Co.?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Dec 1 19:41:21 UTC 2014

From: Greg Shatan [mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com]

 (I have seen lengthy articles written about the use of "or" in agreements, which boil down to discussions of when and if "or" means "and" under certain circumstances.  Agreement drafters hate "and/or" for some reason.)

☺ I come at it from a logician’s standpoint. “Or” means Boolean or.

The length of those intervals, and whether there would be intermediate "options" for Contract Co. to extend the agreement within those intervals, is still under discussion.  (Current IANA Contract is 3+2+2 (3 year initial

Agreed.