[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 1 21:22:30 UTC 2014

I also must have missed some messages. Who is it that convenes the
PRT? Who protects its members from lawsuits or threat or pressure?
Who is it that monitors that IANA is following policy (particularly
policy that registries would prefer not being followed)? Funding?
There are more questions, but I think I will stop there.

Alan