[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Public Comment summary for Wednesday December 3rd

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:47:10 UTC 2014

Appreciate the attempt but I am not sure this is a good idea. If this public comment period is like every one I have ever seen before, 90% of the comments will come on the day of the deadline or perhaps a day before. The running log therefore kind of privileges early comments as they trickle in. Then we will be hit with a deluge at the end anyway. Might be better to look at all comments after they all come in.