[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Public Comment summary for Wednesday December 3rd

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:06:07 UTC 2014

Good initiative Bernard, thanks.

Easier to digest in small bites. Maybe giving visibility to those who take
the pain of commenting earlier than others is not so bad.

This actually suggests an innovative addition: would it be possible to
allow people form outside this group to subscribe to this daily digest, to
keep track of comments?

Advertising this maybe could encourage participation? Just an idea.

Best

Bertrand

"*Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes*", Antoine de
Saint Exupéry
("*There is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans*")BERTRAND DE
LA CHAPELLEInternet & Jurisdiction Project | Directoremail
bdelachapelle at internetjurisdiction.netemail bdelachapelle at gmail.comtwitter
@IJurisdiction <https://twitter.com/IJurisdiction> | @bdelachapelle
<https://twitter.com/bdelachapelle>mobile +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32
www.internetjurisdiction.net[image: A GLOBAL MULTI-STAKEHOLDER DIALOGUE