[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Public Comment summary for Wednesday December 3rd

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:49:05 UTC 2014

Oh, I think Bernie knows how sequence bias might influence how we view and
react to certain comments; he just trusts us to be grown-ups in that
regard.  Now THAT may be his mistake.

And, by the way, I am already on MySpace (though all the stuff I put there
5 or 10 years ago seems to be gone).  :-) https://myspace.com/greg_shazam

But, I agree, we need to discipline ourselves and others against "jumping
the gun" and rushing to judgment.

Greg